Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our Valentines Sheh-Bang!


Devin spent weeks planning our first Valentines together, and he had to try extremely hard not to tell me! He succeeded. The morning of February 13 he took me to a place called "Color Me Mine" where after long hard debation we decided to paint a veggie tray and a cereal bowl.
We spent three hours painting our designs working extremely hard on our projects. As soon as we were done we went back home and on our front porch was the package I had ordered him. To my surprise it actually worked and as he opened it he had no idea that the beautiful chocolate covered strawberries were inside. What a fool! It said Shari's Berries all over it, but he still couldn't figure it out. Now this may seem like a gift to myself but I generously let him enjoy 6 of the 12 strawberries as well as myself. It just so happens to be a mutual favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment