Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The ER and St. Jorge!

This past week Dev and I got the opportunity to go to St. GEEEorge with the Venable side of the fam. It was busier than we expected, every waking moment we were hanging out with the little Kidlets at the pool, tennis courts, parks, and pickle ball stadium ;)! Pickle Ball= the newest addition to the tennis family with correlation to ping pong. AKA my new favorite sporting event. As we faced up with the elderly down in St. GEEorge Dev and I had sweat bands and sweat already coating them. The old lady looked in her 80's and the young man facing Dev looked about 95. As the final serve was given by the opposing team with a tied score and for the win, I lunged forward returned the serve in the upper right hand corner of the old ladies square. She darted with a sharp eye and sliced it back. Dev stepping forward slammed the ball right back in her face, thinking he was oh so whitty. Little did I know at that moment I would be overtaken by sharp stomach pains. Uncontrollable sharp pains entered just below my abdomen as I dove for the ball. . . . SLAM my head hit the court and the ball did not hit my paddle. We had lost to the elderly . . . Failed really. You find this hard to believe?! Well . . . good because its all a lie! Pickle ball is my new favorite sport, but unfortunately I wound up in the ER by simple throwing up and my extreme case of pussyitis! Dev has a light stomach and couldn't handle my whining so he and my Mother dearest ran me to the hospital, but wait, we're in St. GEEorge, we don't know where the hospital is? Good thing we saw a cop about to pull us over on the side of the rode. Dev quickly rolled down his window and asked the cop, "Excuse me sir, where is the nearest IHC." HMM. . . maybe you should use EMERGENCY ROOM dev he might actually be urgent, as I sat in the passenger seat ready to hurl everywhere. Soon enough we pulled up to the emergency room and I blew chunks at the perfect time so they would take me seriously, as I sat there in Dev's clothes. Now I only wear dev's clothes because they are more comfy, nothin sexual you dirty minds! But back to my story. . . They took me back stuck an IV in me, filled me with drugs, took a picture of my insides with one of those baby picture things, and sent me home. I have a case called Gastritous. No joke friends! It's a legitimate disease, and yes it fits my boot REAL well! If you know me really good you understand completely. The next day I ran to the mall spent $100 and called it a trip! :D
GOOD TIMES!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay where are the pictures? And that baby picture thing is an ultrasound.
    You are too funny, I wish we were still there, I love only worrying about the next fun thing to do. I love St. Jorge!

    ReplyDelete