Monday, August 23, 2010

Journal Entries

So last night as me and my Hubby sit down to do somehome work I stumble upon some old journals. Now of course these old journals consisted of about one or two entries from 2001 when I was Eleven years old. Then it jumped to about 2003 and then had a few from 2004. I began reading all these wonderful memories aloud about old fights with friends on MSN Messenger and how I chewed out Chelsea Devries for kissing my friend Kierstin Wood's boyfriend. I had actually printed out the conversation and stapled the many pages of my mean words and sealed them in my journal. I came across a picture of my dog as a puppy and Jr. High graduation. It blows my mind how far we have come as friends and who I have lost touch with.
It wasn't until I came across June of 2009, when me and Devin began getting serious, that he pulled his little head up from the computer to listen to my beloved Journals. The words I wrote were shocking. . . . And I quote directly from the journal:
"So it has been about a month that I have been dating Devin Mark Reid. Tonight I told him I Loved him. . .Psycho I know! I cannot believe how bad I have fallen for this kid!"
At one point I referred myself as: "Alexis Reid" Ironic!
"I am nannying for my sister so he came out & helped with the kids for a while. Shoot seeing him with little kids makes me want him that much more! This kid is my DREAM boy!"
"ooo and tonight when he walked me to the door step he did the pull-back kiss and I absolutely Loved it!!! He is MY MAN!"
"I feel like I have known Devin forever and I know its only been like a month & a half. I am a little freaked out not gonna lie?! I would be a wife & I would cook & clean and pay my own bills and Devin seems so calm and I'm so scared. . . I trust him"
"He is so perfect for me I can't believe it. And I have never been more happy in all my life! I feel perfectly happy & comfortable in his arms! And he plays with my hair! Always a good sign!"
Now keep in mind throughout all of these pages I included detail and illustrations! It was a great run down memory lane for us and I can't believe it has almost already been a year! I love my husband and still can't believe he is mine for eternity. Everyday he tells me he loves me atleast ten times. He never lets me forget!
GOOD TIMES!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness you are so cheesy! Ha ha ha jk. It is super cute that you have that memory. I wish I would have written things down when Tom and I were dating and stuff. Super Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete