Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lexi Has Been Kidnapped!

One crazy day Dev and I came home to get ready to head to his Brother Jesse's house. He ran inside to shower while I went to the garage to sand our tables and chairs we have been working on. As I open the garage, across the street a man comes walking by to pick up his mail, cute little Mexican man that seemed very friendly. Sure enough he comes over and starts complimenting my work and says, "I'm going to send my wife over she loves this kind of stuff". Five minutes later Mrs. Puente comes to visit me in the garage and as we exchange conversation she mentions that she has been working on some chairs as well and invites me to come see them. Mrs. Puente and I walk down about four houses and cross the street to her town house. I ask her who she is renting from and sure enough it's Terry Venable, Mi Padre. This sparks conversation and she tells me I look just like him, what a compliment. She takes me through her beautiful home and out to her back patio where she has these beautiful chairs that she tells me about. About five minutes pass and I figure Devin might be done showering by now so I say my goodbyes and head back to my garage, again four houses down and across the street. Devin hasn't come out so I continue to work until I hear a car coming. I pause what I'm doing and look across the street to where Devin's car used to be parked and is now absent. I poke my head out the garage and see Devin with his head out the window, pale white eyes like a dear in the headlights. He zooms up to me and says, "Where the Freak have you been?" I immediately begin to laugh as Devin tells me he has been completely distraught and worried. He is freaking out so I hurry and run to the garage and shut it as we head to Wendy's to pick up some dinner. I jump in the car chuckling and Dev has tears streaming down his face. He throws his phone at me and says, "It's not funny, call your parents they're worried too." ha ha ha in a matter of about twenty minutes my poor worried husband about called the cops thinking I had been kidnapped. Then when we had pulled up to Wendy's he was too chocked up to order so I did it for him. Man my hubby cares about me. . . ha ha
GOOD TIMES!

No comments:

Post a Comment