Saturday, August 21, 2010

Heber Valley Camp The Venables way of "Roughing It"

This week The Venable side of the Family took a trip to Heber Valley camp. Man was it Amazing! I can't believe how much my family has grown, all because 2 people fell in love. And then a few more few people fell in love and *Voila you have nine grandchildren and no one living at home. Tara and Shane have moved their family to Vegas. The day they left I didn't stop crying for hours. I miss my littel stinkers Andi, Brock, and Cam. Maybe that means I should start having kids?! The trip to Heber consisted of some challenge courses, volleyball, a craft for the ladies, a big foot drawing contest (which we won), and a ......
Night Hike.
Terrible idea of mine to take all the kidlets on 30 minute hike straight up a mountain with Wild life all around just lurking. Ellee tripped about 8 times almost breaking her ankle and our flashlights were at minimum making everybody feel a litte bit anxious and antsy.
Luke lost his shoe so Dev and I had to turn back all alone! Dev was nervous, but we made it out alive.
I love our family and couldn't have asked for anything or anyone better!
We are so Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment